What is a Partner Agent?
We are Hortons, the East Midlands' fastest growing estate agency, and we're currently building our team of Partner Agents across the region. A Partner Agent is a Hortons business partner, responsible for building a business in a set territory, and in return receive an industry leading renumeration package and be part an ambitious company with plenty of opportunity for career progression and personal development. We make managing the business straight forward and highly efficient so you can focus on your clients and selling properties.
A community for the best agents in the country
We’re fortunate to have built a team of highly experienced, entrepreneurial agents that enable us to deliver a consistently industry leading level of service and execptional results for our clients.
To do this, we have a highly selective hiring process but we always welcome discussions with agents who are looking to take the next step in their career and join us in our mission to become the UK’s more client focused estate agency.
Click here to meet some of our agents, and find out why joined Hortons.
Exceptional financial rewards and freedom
Your earning potential is uncapped, but are some examples of what you could earn as a Partner Agent. You will benefit from multiple income streams, and the potential to earn passive recurring income.
Year 1 - £50,000 // Year 2 - £75,000 // Year 3 - £120,000
Support to grow
Our support team absorbs and streamlines day-to-day operational activities, allowing you to spend more time prospecting, advising clients and finding buyers. You will also have the benefit of a dedicated office based PA who will get to know your territory, clients and properties so if you’re not available, you will always have a reliable back up.
Our agents have access to an ever improving agents platform and software suite which provides everything you need to run your business. From a central marketing hub, to client and applicant management software and business analytics.
We have proven success plans to help grow your business and you will have the support from other agents as well as our management so you’ll always feel part of a powerful team.
Responsibilities of a Partner Agent
You will have a dedicated territory defined by a set of postcodes, in which you will be responsible for the market share and reputation of yourself and Hortons. A Partner Agent will also need to:
- Help support our clients and buyers, ensuring they receive the a first-class service from start to finish
- Provide honest valuations and carefully considered marketing advice
- Be a Hortons brand ambassador at all times
What do we look for?
- Someone who genuinely loves serving customers and goes the extra mile
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to be successful
- Sound knowledge of your local property market
- At least 3 years experience in valuation at either Branch Manager or Senior Valuer level
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organised
- The ability to easily adopt new technologies and software with ease
- Driving license and access to own car
Apply to be a Partner Agent
Please complete the form below and we'll get in touch within 24 hours.